Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

priyavadhyar.com

www.priyavadhyar.com

I am happy to announce that I now have a website: www.priyavadhyar.com. It has taken me a while to get around to building one (the joys of procrastination know no bounds). Thanks to friends and family who checked the initial version of the website and gave me feedback and enthusiasm. My work on the website is not over yet. I am still working on some of the backend details, but the structure and content of the website is up and ready to go.

I hope you will take a look and tell me what you think. As I said the website is still a work in progress, so do let me know if you see any problems cropping up. I'd really appreciate it. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Priya,
    It seems that I am following your work… I attended your opening in Tucson at TDS and was "taken in"…. and now a website ! And a nice one at that ! Though I have been checking your blog it is nice to actually see more of what you are doing. Thanks for all you share ….. I am so happy you are doing well. All the best with " Ink It "…. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl, I am so happy that you came for the opening and that you enjoyed the exhibition. :) And thanks for visiting my website! Glad to hear that you enjoy the blog. I would love to be in touch with you. Can you send me an email to the address on the right?
    Best Priya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course… would love to...

    ReplyDelete